This Personnel Potential Analysis is broken down into 10 sections.
Here is a sampling of what you will learn about your applicant’s tendencies for each of the 10 sections:
- Can he make plans and carry them out?
- How well does she concentrate?
- Can he do things systematically?
- Can she follow directions?
- How easily can he adapt to changes in the workplace?
- How well will he get along with others at work?
- Does she find work worth doing?
- Can he recover rapidly from setbacks in the workplace?
- Is she capable of achieving goals?
- How composed and relaxed is she?
- Is he easily distracted?
- How “steady on” is she?
- How reliable is he?
- How consistent is she?
- How responsible will he be?
- Can he reason logically?
- How energetic is he?
- Can she take initiative?
- How attentive is he?
- How self assured is he?
- How proactive is she?
- How easily rattled will he be?
- How “outward” and emphatic is she?
- Can he admit responsibility for having done something wrong?
- Does she base decisions on emotions or facts?
- Does he think others are working against him/her?
- Does he think well of most people?
- How well does she assess situations and other people?
- How tactful is he?
- How friendly and courteous will he be?
- How responsive to the needs of others will she be?
- How truthful is the applicant?
- How good are the social skills of this person?
- Can this person easily express himself?
- Can he help to create a friendly and cheerful work environment?
As you can see the test covers a wide range of information that would be very valuable for any employer to know.