How To Hire The Right People
Hiring people who are competent, who treat your customers well, who show a bit of loyalty and hang in there with you—well, you know what this can do for your business.
I'm Stan Dubin, and I've been helping companies hire better staff for the last nine years. After writing over 200 articles and delivering 180 podcast shows on hiring, I put my best material into a very readable book.
It is now published and ready to help you hire the right people!
Let's take a look at what's in the book:
- Have you interviewed someone and later discovered this person was NOT the person you interviewed? The book delivers over thirty ways to help you with this.
- How much should you rely on the résumé?
- Which is more important: skills or attitude?
- What if someone you’re interviewing rubs you the wrong way…but you think they’ll do a good job?
- Hiring the right salesperson can make or break a business. We devote six chapters to help you get it right!
- These and many other subjects are covered.
I mentioned earlier that the book is "very readable." It absolutely is. There are 65 tips, each 2-3 pages long. And EACH tip is capable of improving your ability to hire!
I'm not telling you anything new — hiring the right people is vital to the success of every business.
An eBook version is also available (delivered as a PDF).
All of them are the same price: $9.99.
Get your copy now!